Saturday, November 19, 2011

Week -8: Reflections

This week has shown all the guidelines and directions for creating a Nicenet class, a class blog on Blogger, a class survey using Google docs and a class website or wiki on Google Sites. Not only that it has taught me how to make exercises online to print out, make exercises to use online or offline on a computer or to print out and make exercises online to use online. ANVILL is a free Course Management System (CMS) which is really wonderful to work as a teacher. All these will definitely bring new dimensions in my teaching. I've never used all of them in my teaching career but from now on I think they will not only benefit me and my students but also my colleagues and other teachers whom I'll help about these techniques of webskills.

This has been a very hectic week as I had to work hard on my project draft. The project draft template has been of great help. I'm still exploring many of the techniques I've mentioned above and I'll keep making exercises to use online or offline on a computer or to print out using the sites given.

Overall this has been an excellent week for me as I learnt many new things. If I can apply many of these in my teaching it'll be superb teaching experience no doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment